Monday, May 16, 2011

My Boss Rob, Also Known as Adam.

At my work today, I was making some phone calls for my boss Rob. I got through most of them when I approached the name Adam. I dialed his number, it rang a few times, and someone answered the phone and said:


"Hey this is Rob."

Me- "Hi is this Adam?" (In my defense, I didn't understand what he said...)

"No, this is Rob."

Me- "Oh.. well hi Rob!" (Voice sounding familiar, but still unsure)

"Would you like me to find Adam?" (convinced its not him anymore)

Me- "That would be great, thanks."

"I will go look around for him."


My boss Rob walks into the room, talking on his cell phone, looking for Adam.

Turns out, I called my boss instead and Rob likes to play jokes on people. Today, it was perfect cause I set it up completely for him. Either way, I about busted my gut laughing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment