Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Evolution of Cakes

Recently, I started a cake decorating class, and now I am bound and determined to make great cakes!! I have recently also discovered that I like to be artistic.. though I don't think I manage well yet! But here are some pictures of my first decorating techniques!

Here are some cookies, most of which I have no idea what they are..

This was a cake for a coworker.

This was also a cake for a coworker, although it was supposed to be an "a", it turned out to look like a goldfish.

Now this next cake is my most recent cake that I made for my class, and I don't care what you all think, but I just love it!! I have this obsession with trees right now, and I just love the way it turned out in the end! It took everything I had to cut it to actually eat it!

2 comments: