Friday, August 13, 2010

Packing!

Guess what everyone??!! I got a job!!! Yay!! I am super excited! I am now a receptionist at BYU where they take care of all the conferences that come to the college. I am so happy!!! It's crazy though! I am trying to pack all of my stuff. I didn't know that I actually own that much junk. So far I have managed to pile up 3 large garbage bags full of stuff going to DI. It's like digging for gold! I have found so many things that I didn't even know existed! For instance, some of my favorites so far are...
1 - My old collection of Pokemon cards! (Those will be worth money someday you know... :P)
2 - About 4 old journals from like 10 years ago that each have like 3 entries in them.
3 - My hand made out of wax, with stars glued on of course!
4 - A bunch of dead spiders.... (not really my favorite, however, it was my favorite to suck them up the vacuum! )
5 - A postcard sent to me on my birthday by Grandma and Grandpa King when they were on their mission in Africa.
Isn't it great? I am finding so many things!! The only problem is that my room is sooo messy! I can't see anything but junk! I don't know how I am going to dig through it to get to my bed tonight... Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment