Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day on the Job!

Today was my first day at my new job! And I loved it! All of the people I work with are super nice and I feel so comfortable with them! The job is fun and I can't wait to do more things with it! All I did today really was sit in front of my computer doing the same thing though... although it was still awesome! I also got 2 free meals to Cafe Zupas, and some leftover ice cream! Yes!!!! :D LOVE IT! I did learn, however, that I get really tired when I stare at a computer screen for 9 hours a day! Crazy isn't it? Who would have thunk... I also realized that I have to start going to bed sooner than 1 o'clock in the morning cause I have to be to work at 8am.... Hmmm... It seems that I need to make some changes in my life... But totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment