Monday, August 30, 2010

Only Me.

So today after work and class, I went over to Red Mango to have some nice frozen yogurt with my family. But of course something had to go wrong. Of course I had to lock my keys inside of my car. WITH the car engine running. I honestly had no clue how I managed to pull that one off. But I am pretty sure I am one of the only ones who have. Chris finally drove me back to my apartment in Provo to grab my spare key, then drive me back to my car in Orem. Thanks Chris!! But wow... so much for making my first FHE up here!! Haha funny stuff. I would have taken a picture as Mikelle had suggested for this fine post, but alas, my camera was in the locked car. Sad day isn't it? But it sure makes a good story to tell right? Maybe someday I will learn to actually get out of my car with my keys in my hand.... and actually learn that locking my doors while the car is running is a bad thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment