Thursday, March 31, 2011

Awesome Moments This Week

Here are just some awesome moments that I went through this last week. They are pretty great if I do say so myself:

1- I was decorating a cake and tried to make a flower out of frosting on a cooking spray bottle. Turns out that all I got from that was a bunch of frosting on my pants.

2- I tripped down the stairs. Again.

3- Tangled came out of DVD this week, so what did I do? I have watched it ten times since and don't regret it. Also, I am pretty much in love with Flynn Rider.

4- I have been asking awesome questions all week like, "Oh you are taking 6 English classes. So what are you majoring in?"

5- I went to class feeling good about things, then I got back to my apartment and realized that my pants were not buttoned or zipped up. Luckily my shirt was long enough to cover it, but who knows?


Welcome to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment