Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Hoorah for no longer being a teenager!
Well now that I am officially 20 years old, I hope you all don't think that I have to act mature now... cause friends, that is sure not going to happen anytime soon! Sorry to say that!
Anyways... my birthday was amazing! I went to work and found out that Maren had left me birthday surprises there! I also had ice cream at work, which was amazing. Later last night I went and had ice cream with my friend, Jason, and later found out that it was all a scheme. We got back last night and I found a bunch of people just chillin out in his apartment. Apparently they were waiting for me to get back to scream "SURPRISE!" Bahaha, it was way awesome though! I blew out candles on 7-layer bean dip and had amazing chocolate cake. I loved it!
Thanks to all my friends and family who made my birthday super awesome! You all are incredible!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment