Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hello World!

Hey everyone! It's MeLisa, and I have my very own blog! I figured I would start one since I am moving! Everyone will know everything about my life now! Haha it's going to be great!
First off, to let everyone know, I am moving! I am moving into some off campus housing up at BYU! I am so excited! I move on August 25. Everything is super crazy right now because of moving! I have to figure out all that I am taking and leaving behind. Its a weird feeling really... I am so excited to move, but super nervous too! I have never been on my own before! So look out world, here I come!! I mean, I don't even know how to cook anything! Besides quesadillas and PB&J Sandwiches, but I don't think that really qualifies as cooking! And so the REAL adventure starts: cooking!
But life is great!! I am super happy and can't wait to move!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment